If you’re an active real estate agent in 2017, chances are that you’re at least somewhat familiar with the concept of a marketing automation system and/or a customer relationship management system (CRM). Marketing automation software is used to help real estate agents automate repetitive tasks such as following up with leads via email, publishing/ advertising to social media, updating websites and more. In other words, marketing automation software helps you streamline, automate and measure your marketing tasks, ultimately freeing up time for you to focus on selling/closing more deals.
Similarly, a customer relationship management system (CRM) is a platform that manages all of your team’s interactions with prospective and current clients, designed to make it easier to manage all aspects of your real estate business through a variety of convenient features. Together, a marketing automation system and CRM can help you to better manage your team, collect more leads, nurture new and existing leads, and convert more transactions. Here’s how:
There are many advantages to investing in a real estate CRM and/or marketing automation software, with some tools offering the features of both in one single tool. For instance, CINC’s all-in-one conversion Pro platform gets you agent accountability, done-for-you lead generation, a powerful and proven conversion engine, targeted client drip communication capabilities, a home seeker website and seller suite, automation and communication tools, advanced platform and conversion training, expert marketing features, and more.
Some of the key benefits of investing in this type of system include:
- The ability to keep all of your leads organized in one place, regardless of the lead gen source or lifecycle stage
- Automated lead assignments to agents on your team giving you visibility to your team members’ progress and action items
- Instant notifications when someone registers on your site, via desktop or mobile, regardless of if you’re in the office or on the go
- The ability to personalize/ tailor your responses and interactions with potential prospects
- And automated drip campaigns and workflows to ensure timely and relevant lead touches whenever appropriate
There are countless benefits associated with using a CRM!
Request a demo today to see CINC’s all-in-one conversion Pro platform in action here